Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello Halifax

After a crazy week of packing, throwing away, giving away, rinse and repeat.... Saffron and I got on the plane yesterday morning. Huge thanks to my Mom - I would not have finished everything without her.

It was a grey rainy morning when I left Vancouver, and a dark rainy night when I arrived in Halifax. Saffron did pretty well throughout the trip - kudos to Rescue Remedy, an herbal anxiety relief tincture. The stuff is great - just a couple drops in some water or her mouth would calm her down in minutes. I had to laugh when I gave it to her last night in the hotel - the kitty was so relaxed that she purred for two hours! Her tail, which usually does a slow "S" curved swish when she is happy, whipped back and forth like a windshield wiper set on high. It was great.

Amid all the craziness of the last few weeks, I completed my photography course and handed in my portfolio. Here are some of my favorite shots from the course. Hopefully you'll see a big improvement!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence