Sunday, February 04, 2007

Paradigm Shift


Yesterday I went to a 4 hour financial seminar, and had a total paradigm shift. Money management has always been a struggle for me. I expected to get a few tips and tricks, and instead received a life-change. It came through watching a sermon by Andy Stanley, pastor of North Point Community Church, on living with margin. I wish I could post it online! I strongly recommend buying the series.

This seems to be a real time of breakthrough for me. Those of you who know me personally know that keeping order in my house and car has also been a major struggle. A breakthrough has come in that area in the last couple of months as well! And this financial breakthrough comes in the same week I get promoted and receive a sweet raise.

It blows me away - we can struggle with issues for years, and never think we will overcome. Then God brings a time of convergence, and suddenly we are given the opportunities and the inner strength to overcome. I don't understand it, but today I feel very, very thankful.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence