Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back Online

Hi Friends,

I'm back online after nearly a month being off the internet. Very sorry - I had to switch providers because I was having so much trouble with the old one.

What's new:

  • The first Surrey Christian Sojourners meeting is coming up this Thursday. So far, 4-6 people are attending. Please keep me in prayer - I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
  • NDGU, my company's leadership intensive, starts up again during the last week of May. Year two is going to be an in-depth look at ourselves and how our internal health affects corporations. Very intense! We've been assigned a couple of great books to read beforehand - Fear and other Uninvited Guests and The Anxious Organization, which is so popular it's sold out all over North America. Both are great, and worth reading.













  • I bought a Littermaid electric kitty litter, and I'm in love with it! So is my cat, because I tend to be forgetful when it comes to her box. For those of you thinking I was going to make another attempt at toilet training my cat, don't worry, I've learned my lesson!
  • The midnight shift at work is going well. I still get frequent headaches, but nothing too serious. More importantly, I'm really enjoying my job, and have a couple of great bosses.

That's it for now. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence